||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 14.00.0010 has now been released as is available for download from our websites. This new version is available in the following languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, English, European Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian.
This release of NetSupport School version 14.00.0010 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 14.00 License.
NetSupport School version 14.00.0010 changes:
What is Fixed
- Resolved an issue where num lock turns off after clicking into the show window at the student.
- Fixed an issue where the Connectivity Server could lock up when syncing with Google Classroom.
- Resolved an issue which prevented Chrome Students from automatically connecting to the Tutor when using PC Mode.
- Added protection to stop a GPF error that could occur on Tech Console due to packet with unexpected/corrupted data.
- Resolved an issue at the Name and Connectivity Server when accessing Google Classroom data.
- Fixed an issue where the Tech Console could lock up when connecting to large numbers of students.
- Fixed an issue where a Student would revert to room "unassigned" if multiple tutors are connected and one is closed or ends the class (NoAckWhenInRoom).
- Resolved a Tutor Console lock up when the list of Rooms is longer than 128 characters.
- Fixed a rare problem that could occur where the Tutor Console was randomly closing when in an active class.
- Resolved an issue that allowed students to bypass internet controls using the inspect options within the browser.
- Resolved a Tech console crash when the username of the logged-in user was longer than 64 characters.